Business & Nonprofit Consulting Services
P-Brain's Director Peri Pakroo offers consulting and coaching services related to small business and nonprofit start-up and management. For more information about Peri's business coaching services, see Peri's blog, self.employed.life.
Peri has particular expertise in the following issues:
- understanding and choosing business legal structures (sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, LLCs)
- bureaucratic hurdles facing small business start-ups
- business plan writing
- cost-effective marketing strategies and techniques, including media relations
- understanding the unique nonprofit structure
- developing an effective nonprofit board of directors
- understanding and managing the relationship between a nonprofit's board and staff
- nonprofit program development, and
- publications development and management for nonprofits and businesses.
Peri has written extensively on business and nonprofit topics, and has published four titles with Nolo, the nation's leading publisher of consumer-friendly legal and business information (see the Bookstore for more information on these titles). Peri also teaches classes on small business issues at WESST (the Women's Economic Self-Sufficiency Team), a nonprofit in Albuquerque dedicated to alleviating poverty by providing resources and support for entrepreneurs.
For more information or to discuss the details of the services you need, call Peri at 505-453-3155 or drop an email to email@example.com.
All good business plans have two basic goals: to describe the fundamentals of the business idea, and to provide financial calculations to show that it will make good money. MORE >